Range of Semi-Automatic Crush Gates, End Gates, Penning Sections and Posts
Flexi Penning & Gates
- Our Post and Rail System allows you to install a penning system, wherever it is required, for example on a green field or on an existing concrete yard. It can also be used to divide yards.
- Posts with baseplates can be bolted onto the concrete yard.
- Longer posts can be concreted into the ground.
- No welding involved.
- Easy to install.
- The posts are designed to attach clamps to hold the tube rail in place and it also allows you to adjust the distance between each rail.
- Can use between 4 and 8 tubes.
- Can use 48mm, 60mm and 76mm tubing or a mix of all three, at whatever intervals you require.
- Flexible adjustment for calves, sheep etc.
- Our flexi posts will also allow you to use a number of options to hang gates (we have a full range of brackets to do this).
Head Scoop (K.O. Doser)
- It's operated by a winch that gives the operator the power of four to one to raise an animal's head
- The winch system in the ratchet controls the lifting up and letting down of the animal's head
- Winch with clutch allows quick release
- It is a safe and user friendly system
- Telescopic arm for adjustment
- Tried and tested on the market since 2011
- Designed to aid farmers in handling cattle
- No more catching animals to dose or tag in a crush
- Comes in Left and Right models to suit crush
- Relieves stress on animals and operator
- Suitable for most types of crushes
- Irish Patent Granted (IE86295B1)
- UK Patent Granted (GB2491474)
- Front Opening
- The width of the side panel can be adjusted with a simple linch pin
- The neck height can be adjusted
- The side panel is pre-punched for a wheel bracket
- Wheels are an optional extra for easy movement
Anti Backing Bar - Available in 50mm & 60mm
- Safety Device for use on Cattle Crushes to prevent animals moving forward / back
- Reduces risk to farmer when handling cattle in crush
- User friendly: Pops on / off easily and is portable
- Locking Bar has ball end fitted to reduce risk of injury to animal
- Double Locking System ensures secure locking to crush bar
- Anti-theft locking system: allows for fitting of pad-lock if desired
- Height adjustable to fit different crush designs and animal